The Marshalltown ProSkim® Spatula provides a consistent, flat finish with less fatigue for the user. The longer blade saves time when compared to a traditional trowel. It has a 0.3mm flexible, stainless steel blade with curved edges that allow the user to get into tight corners.
The ProSkim® is used for:
– The finish coat stage of plastering work
– Applying a thin layer of drywall compound to the wall
– Smooth, flatten and remove any extra drywall compound from the wall
– Producing a flat, smooth final layer on a large area
– Blending and hiding repair work
You can also add an extension handle (M/TMSKIM12M) which makes working on ceilings easier. It will also require a Handle Bracket (M/TMSKIMBRKT).